Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Roomshare Daly City Westlke vill Location : (Daly City, CA, USA)

Roomshare Daly City Westlke vill    Location : (Daly City, CA, USA)





We have a one bedroom apartment in Westlake Village. They are located appox. 25 min {walking} or 10 min bus ride via 120 which is a 2 min walk from the apartment to the Daly City Bart, 5 min from Westlake Shopping Center. I am offering a roomshare with myself and my one other roommate. We are looking for someone who either works full time or a full time student who is clean and responsible. The room is 580$ plus utilities which range 40-55$. You would be sharing the room with my roommate, mike. I currently reside in the living room. We have no gender preference. If you are a female, I could move into the room to make it a more comfortable situation. Respond with the subject cats to confirm you've read the ad. We need someone as soon as possible. About Us Me: 21yr old female graphic design student at CCA. I work part time at starbucks. Mike: 21yr old male visual effects AAU student who works nights Please reply with a short a bio about yourself and when you would like to view the apartments


If Interested Please  CONTACT // CALL Destini

Thank You.