Friday, March 20, 2015

1bed 1bath in a 2br 2bt condo






I have just moved to Colorado in August and I am looking for a roommate. I purchased a condo in Lakewood and it is a 2 bedroom and 2 full bath with about 1100sq ft. I'm looking to rent out the second room. It is the master bedroom with a walk in closet, vaulted ceiling and full bathroom in the room. The room is very spacious. I have furnished the family room but there is nothing in the room for rent. I am located on Wadsworth and 285 which is very convenient to get about anywhere. Walmart or King Soopers are both 3 minutes away depending on which way you take Wadsworth. Plenty of close shopping/food options. The neighborhood is quiet and comfortable with access to the Bear Creek Trail.



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)