Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Housemate Wanted





Hello, I'm a professional 52 year old of average cleanliness looking for 1 more roommate to share my pet friendly home in Berlin, Ma. I leave for work between 6/6:30 am, the other person leaves around 8:30/9, we both return at approx. 5 pm Mon/Fri. I have an active friendly 10 year old Labrador and I am taking care of 2 cats. I am seeking a financially responsible,friendly and clean housemate. 1 room with vaulted ceilings, lot of sun, good size closet is available..$800.00 per month. The room includes electricity, cable, high speed internet, heat. The bathroom is shared with 1 other, gourmet kitchen, central a/c, full use of the house and property(4 acres lawn/garden, 5 acres wooded), laundry, off street parking, and storage. References required, 1st/last and 1/2 month security. 6 month lease.

If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER
Thank You:)