Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Private Bed & Bath close to Highway





House in New Hope with a Private Bedroom and Private bathroom with use of the Living room and Kitchen as I do not use them often. Option to create Large Bedroom in the finished Basement (so please pardon the brand new carpet in that photo as I'm installing it). Option 2 is using the Spare Bedroom. Working Fireplaces (as so I'm told I have yet to actually use them) large backyard with a deck, garage, new washer and dryer, air conditioning, dishwasher, and of course Wi-Fi and High speed internet. 2 mins away from Highway 169. Lots of close stores and restaurants. Super Safe Neighborhood....I mean c'mon it's New Hope. The Grey cat is Kal-El and White is Zelda. They're cats so they just sleep all day. Kal is obsessed with me and rarely more than 10 feet from wherever I happen to be and Zelda finds random places to sleep around the house including on me (like she is right now severely hampering my ability to type). I've had them since they were babies so they like people and have never scratched or bit anyone. I rarely have people over and do not throw parties. I've no problem if you do have people over or mini parties as I'm almost always gone on Sat. nights anyways. So let me know if you've any questions or if you'd like a tour of the place / like to check out the house in person. I'm available just about whenever. Thanks.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)