Tuesday, June 2, 2015

$400 all utilities included







Hi! : ) Just looking for someone else to live with to help minimize some of the costs. I was in the Marine Corps, got out a few years ago. Now I work as an IT Security and Audit Consultant. Recently moved down from Dallas so don't know many people here, yet. My work times vary from time to time but typically will be from 9-5 and I travel from time to time for a week or two out of the month. I don't smoke or do any kind of drugs and I only drink socially. I always clean up after myself, I cook for myself, I'm not a party person, I'm a quiet individual, I do like to cook my food for the week though. I cook my own breakfast every morning. I try to work out often but this is complicated by losing track of time with work, video games, and taking my dog to the park. I'd like to find one or two like-minded people to live with, male or female. No rowdy people! No druggies! No drunks! :P I'm just looking to live in a stress free place with problem free people. : ) Of course we'll be roommates, and if we become awesome friends then that'll be even more cool. All utilities will be covered with the rent.




If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)