Friday, June 19, 2015

looking for a roommate ASAP!!!!







Looking for a roommate that is responsible and will help with gas, electricity, internet we could get cable we will spilt the bills in half and help each other out I work. what I looking for in a roommate is someone that is respectful, clean, not a smoker, not partier and also someone that's not into drugs. The apartment is a 2 bedroom. me if interested, rent will be $343. If interested please put 74 Clinton street in subject line. Bills are internet which is $50 a month, electricity $42 a month gas is different month to month, oh and I need someone that can do a year no a few months because it's a 12 month lease if you text me please leave your name and a number to text back or an message me at



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)