Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Shared room at 700 on Washington







I am a student at the U of M that would like to SUBLEASE my room from Sept, 2015 to May, 2016. This is a fully furnished apartment with various amenities like workout room, study room and a really nice sky lounge. It is the second nearest apartment on campus.The apartment is 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. I will share 1 bedroom and bathroom with an undeclared roommate which means you can select roommate. The primary rent will be $585 per month, plus about 30$utilities. Besides, you can update the contract to have a private room if you want. I'm willing to pay the $250 sublease fee and $35 application fee. Plus, if you really want to sublease my lease, I can give you $200 cash back. Feel free to /call/text me if you are interested, thank you!



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)