Thursday, July 2, 2015

Cozy Apartment in East Falls








Hi everyone! My name is Randy and I'm a 4th year medical student at Drexel. My roommate just recently graduated and I'm looking for a new roommate. I'm a pretty easy going guy and sociable, yet quiet and can keep to myself. Ideally looking for a roommate with similar attributes and someone who is clean and responsible, and of course fun. The apartment is a 2 bedroom/ 1 bath. It's located in the heart of East Falls. 30 sec walk to the train, 10 min walk from Drexel Med and Philly U. Very safe neighborhood. Plenty of parking on the surrounding streets (no permit needed). The apartment is fully furnished. Your room is currently furnished with a desk/chair, carpet, and a futon bed, should you want to use those. The kitchen is a bit small but has plenty of storage space. Rent is $1000/mo + utilities. I'm looking for someone who'd want to move in and stay through June 2016 and we'd split everything 50/50. As an added bonus, I'll actually be gone a few months this year on rotations, so some of the time you'd actually have the whole place to yourself. Please feel free to contact me with questions you have about the apartment and I look forward to meeting you. Thanks! Can't read , so please write me at rsr38 at drexel edu


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER
Thank You:)