Thursday, July 30, 2015

Private Room and Bath









Available move in date: August 1st Mark & I live in a two bed, two bath condo in Mehlville (south county) near I-270 & I-55. 15 minutes to downtown. Rooms are on opposite sides, providing space and privacy. Walk in closet. Washer and dryer in unit. Dish washer. Deck space. Storage. Utilities all inclusive. The living area and kitchen are an open concept and shared by tenants. Parking is available in front of building. Pool and gym access available. Room is not furnished but we have an extra bed if needed. Deposit is $450. Mark and I are students at STLCC. I'm studying dental Hygiene and Mark is studying Accounting. We are looking for students, college graduates, or working class roommates. We are very easy going, neat, respectful and comical. We like to play video games and watch our shows; Walking Dead, Game of Thrones, American horror story, True Detective, and we love Hockey. Go Blues! Text or call me if you are interested in setting up a time to look at the space.



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)