Thursday, July 30, 2015

*ROOMMATE WANTED*YOUNG PROFES








Hi, I just graduated college (UMSL) and have recently started my full time career. I am looking to move downtown in Washington Ave. THE LOFT IS A BEAUTIFUL LOFT RIGHT IN THE HEART OF DOWNTOWN! It really doesn't get any nicer than this. Please take a look at pics attached. Very spacey with over 1,500 sq ft!! **I will be moving in within a week once I pass my Series 7/63 for my job and am looking for a RESPONSIBLE roommate and that can make there constant monthly payments. I love to go out on the weekends and have a good time and would want my roommate to do the same! However on the weekdays, I'm strictly focused on my job! Monthly payments will be roughly around 750 per month (which is not bad considering how nice the loft is and your located in the heart of downtown). Looking for a rooomate who: -Is a young professional or grad student -Is responsible and can make consistent monthly payments (makes at least 37k annually) -Is clean -**Wouldn't be a bad thing if you knew how to pick up chicks when we go to the bars on the weekend lol** Message me for further details -Devin


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)