Saturday, August 8, 2015

2 BR, 2.5 Bath in Westerville, Ohio







Available July 1, 2015. It is 2 bedrooms and 2 full baths upstairs and the half bath is downstairs. $500/month includes basic utilities such as water, electric, gas, and trash (but not internet, phone or cable). Just to get the potential deal-breakers out of the way: - I am in recovery, and have 21 years clean; no alcohol may be kept in the main refrigerator (if you keep a mini-fridge in your room, that’s fine) and no drugs in the house at all. - Must love cats. I have two very old cats, one is very friendly and the other will probably hide for the first month or so you are here. You don't have to let them in your room (they have never been allowed in there anyway). - Two pets is the max for my lease, sorry. - No Smoking. If you have a problem with any of those things, this would not be a good fit for you. The good stuff: - The bedroom is a nice size. (Note: Room is not furnished, but the photo shows a Queen-sized bed.) - There is a private, full bath with shower and tub; there is also a separate vanity area with a sink. - There is a full-size washer and dryer upstairs, which you are welcome to use. - There is a breakfast bar off the kitchen and a very cozy fireplace in the living room. - The living room currently sports 2 massage chairs. :) - The bus runs down State Street and there is plenty of off-street parking right in front of the apartment. It is 5 minutes to I-270, and 8 minutes to Otterbein University. About me: - I am a friendly but fairly quiet professional who works as a database administrator for a local non-profit. - I to the -clean up as you go- philosophy and hope you do too. Key expectations of a roommate: - I will do a full background check, so please be willing to fill out an application. - Pay your half of the rent and bills on time, every time. - Respect my property, privacy, and personal space as I will respect yours.


 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)