Tuesday, August 25, 2015

$525 Room available







I have a room available to sublease for the next school year (through July 31, 2016)! It is student housing (UK) at 5 twenty four & 5 twenty Angliana. Ideally I am looking for a female student around 20 - 23. You would be able to move in August 1st. You would basically be taking my lease from me since I renewed it for the next year before I knew I was transferring schools. It is a nice size room with a closet, cable and Ethernet hookup, furnished, with an attached private bathroom. There is a washer and dryer in the unit and there would be 3 other girls living there (all with separate rooms). Rent is around $525 a month with utilities included, only exception is there is a monthly cap on electricity and you pay any overages each month - is only about $6 - $20 a month! You can have pets and this lease includes a parking pass and visitors pass. The complex has a pool and 24 hour gym and study room. It is very nice and relatively cheap! Please let me know if you are interested.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER
Thank You:)