Tuesday, August 4, 2015

room available in Brockport







Description coming soonI am looking for a roommate in and around the Brockport area. Must like cats, I have 2. I live in the Viking apartments in Brockport NY. Rent is $760 a month, but I am only asking for $380, your part and we split the electric and internet 50/50. internet will cost you $35 a month and the electric varies. You must not do drugs, you can smoke cigarettes. but must be on the deck of out side the building. I live in a 2 bedroom apt with each bedroom having its own bathroom and walk-in closet. you can text me or or call between 8am til 10am wed through sundays. any time Mondays or Tuesdays. I would like someone who is not messy. between 30 and 70. I do not care if you straight, gay, or bi. or if you are male, female, or transgender.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)