Wednesday, October 21, 2015

$899.00 / 1br - (Close to U of M) L








THE ROOM HAS TWO FULL SIZED BEDS The rooms are built for two people. I will allow two people to split one room at $449.00 As a bonus!!!!!! I will allow you to keep the security deposit I already made which is $899.99!! My lost your gain!! University Commons offers luxurious and affordable student housing, from modern amenities to spacious student living areas. University Commons is also conveniently located close to the University of Minnesota campus! The fully furnished 2Bed/2Bath floor plan features living/dining area, full-sized kitchen, private bedrooms, and shared bathrooms. Each room is furnished with full-sized bed, study desk, and wardrobe closet/dresser. Washer and dryer included! I hold the lease to both wings of the apartment, which is two rooms. I'm looking for someone who wants to take over one of my leases or both: 08/15 - 08/16 As a bonus!!!!!! I will allow you to keep the security deposit I already made which is $899.99 if you take over the lease. Available - 08/07 Price - $899.00 a room please tex me at



 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)