Monday, November 16, 2015

Looking for a friendly clean roomie









In a nutshell. . . I'm 33 years old, and have my Bachelors and Masters Degree. I'm responsible, hard-working, and keep very, very busy with work! I have an indoor kitty, am single, just a boyfriend :-) To digress. . . My parents own the house I live in, and have been renting from them for 6 years. They are good landlords, who will typically take care of any house issues quickly. You would have your own bedroom and bathroom, and some storage in 3rd bedroom or out in locked shed in backyard. We have a garage; so you can use 1/2 of it for either storage or for a car, but probably not enough room for both. I'm quiet, clean, down to earth, and respectful. I am looking for the same character in a potential roommate. I don't enjoy senseless drama. I'm pretty quiet, am an early riser, work a lot, and rarely stay up past 11pm. I will very rarely have anyone visiting and am a bit of a homebody. I do not pay for cable, and do not own a television for the main living area that is equipped for cable either. If you would like to have cable, feel free to pay for it; however, I will respectfully opt out. I work from home and am an online teacher for a local college, so am home quite a bit, but some of my work may take me away from home for long periods of time quite often too, sometimes a week or two at a time. I also work for an airline, and travel a lot as well. You're probably wondering. . . At time of move-in, $500 refundable security deposit is due with a $150 non-refundable cleaning deposit as well. Rent will be $500 per month + ½ water and utilities. As an FYI, I am also a Realtor and will run a background check and credit check as well. I think it's important for roommates to be on the same page as far as respect, compatibility, and the golden rule -- if that's what you're looking for in a roommate, let me know! :-)


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)