Thursday, December 3, 2015

Awesome Room in awesome house









My roommate of 4 years is moving back to North Dakota and I am hoping to find someone as terrific as her! I am renting out one room out in my 4 bedroom house. You will get your own bathroom.The bedroom has a walk in closet. The house is 2,047 sq feet and there's a lot of room. Everything is newly remodeled, inside and out! My passion is decorating so I keep the place well designed and very clean. I expect the place to be kept clean in the common areas. It's fully furnished and I have everything so all you need is to bring your bedroom set! What I am looking for; someone around my age who is easy going, clean and responsible. I do enjoy hosting occasional dinner or theme parties. No partying/drugs. 24-40 age range. No pets- my dog doesn't do well with others at the house.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)