Thursday, December 3, 2015

Stylish Old Town Master Room








A great apartment in old town (thomas/68th) -near echo coffee. I am moving to Seattle for a new job and need someone to take over my lease. I will be moved out by the 12/21. You can move in anytime from 12/21-12/30. Contact me through to set up a time to visit Lease is until 5/24/2016- you will be taking that over- and you can extend if you would like! Apartment Details: 2nd story Updated kitchen Granite (or fake granite unsure but its stylish) countertop Stainless steal appliances Vaulted ceilings Fireplace outdoor patio-beautiful sunset views! Storage closet outside on patio In unit - washer & dryer Storage closets in living room Your future Bedroom Details: Master Suite En suite bathroom 2 closets Window that looks out to a large beautiful tree- Ceiling fan Granite countertop sink Medicine Cabinet in bathroom Will sell you furniture if you so desire (full bed, dresser, nightstand) You will share a parking space with my roommate- first come first serve. Plenty of parking at the complex. Access to apartment gym Access to 3 pools My roommate: She is a teacher in phx and leaves early mornings comes home around 6. She is a crossfit & wine lover! NOT 420 FRIENDLY NO PETS OF ANY KIND NO CHILDREN The house is not a party house but we love to get down not at the house. I will pay for your application fee if you're a serious inquiry. I have lived in the dale for over 4 years and this is by far my favorite apartment for the cost! Feels like home and is not your standard AZ place. Photos- are not of exact place but of the model- exact photos will be uploaded on 12/2. If you're interested- me and we can set up a time to walk through- also please provide your or instagram link so my roommate and I can creep to make sure you're a good fit! me


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)