Monday, December 14, 2015

Large Home with Room for Rent!








Please me since I am not to use the messaging system on here: I have a two story home, with 2 available rooms for rent. Everyone room (including the bedrooms) are fully furnished. If you do not like anything in the room, I can easily take it out for you. Full access to the entire home and garage, gated community, golf course, bath and racket club house with pool. Fenced in backyard. I am asking 700$/month which includes everything (electric, water, homeowners fee) with an additional $50 for cable. I am looking for a FEMALE, since I am a female and the rooms are decorated in a girl-ish theme, NON SMOKER. I prefer no pets but don't hesitate to ask, unless you have a large animal, then the answer will always be no. I am looking for someone who is very clean, will help to maintain my home, drug free, party free, drama free. I am a 22 year old girl, attending UCF, studying forensic science and also working at the lake nona country club. The black and white room in the photos is the room for rent, I have one other person already looking to rent out the beach themed room. I ask for first and last months rent when you move in. I do have a cat, so if you are allergic, then this might not be the best home for you. I do keep my home very clean and ask that you do the same. My home is about 30 min from waterford (UCF), and only about 12 minutes to Medical City.


 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER
Thank You:)