Thursday, December 24, 2015

Looking for a Whittier Roommate









My name is Caleb Murphree, and I'm moving to Minneapolis at the end of this year, and I'm looking for a roommate starting January 1, 2016. -- | ABOUT THE PLACE | -- Bright, two-bedroom apartment on the second floor of a condo building. At the intersection of 26th and Pleasant Ave. There is ample storage, both within the unit and an additional storage unit. Coin-operated laundry is shared with other units. One off-street parking spot is available and included in rent. Rent is $1100 total ($550 per person), and it includes heat, water, sewage, and garbage. Must pass a $30 background check and make a $375 deposit. Lease will be from January 1, 2016, to March 31, 2017. -- | ABOUT ME | -- I currently live in Chicago where I am the Director of Operations for a LGBT-inclusive, anti-racist church. My boyfriend moved to Minneapolis in April of this year, and I was recently hired as the Director of Operations and Engagement at Solomon's Porch, a church at 46th and Nicollet in south Minneapolis. I'm excited to start a new chapter of my life in Minneapolis! I'm 27 (almost 28) enjoy urbanism, craft beer, cooking at home, biking, and trying out new restaurants. I keep my living space very clean, and I enjoy being friends with roommates and not strangers. Please message me if you're interested! I'd first like to do a interview where we can ask each other questions and decide whether we'd be a good fit.



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER
Thank You:)