Thursday, December 24, 2015

Roommate Wanted, Cool Place Uptown








Hi there. My roomate moved out at the end of November, and I'm looking for someone to move in. My place is half of a side by side duplex, so it's basically a 3-story house. We have a full basement with laundry, a good sized yard where I do a little gardening, and a big front porch. The location is spectacular, in the middle of the Wedge, right by a bunch of major bus lines, the lakes, and within walking distance to all sorts of bars, restaurants, what have you. My roommate occupied the entire top floor, which includes three rooms. There are also two bedrooms on the second floor. About me: I am a writer and performer. I am female, in my forties, and I work from home. I am extremely quiet and basically always busy working. I travel a fair amount, and otherwise am around the house a lot. I rarely have company, unless I have a visiting artist in from out of town staying there, but that doesn't happen very often. I have two cats, and I smoke, but only outside, and I swear I'm going to quit. I am not freakishly social at home, because I'm constantly working on something, but I'm not a complete jerk either. I have lots of stuff. I collect art, have a pretty eclectic decorating style. I'm looking for someone who is mature, quiet and respectful. I'm not in the party phase of my life, and don't really need drama at home. I like a good sense of humor, and I'm a straight shooter. The rent would be $675 plus utilities, which tend to run around $100-ish a month. I would require a $600 deposit and 60 days notice if you wanted to move, and we'd do an application process with the landlord.


If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER
Thank You:)