Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Room available in modern 2 bed/2 ba









I am a 23 year old male who just signed the lease of a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment in Watertown and I need a roommate to fill in the other room! It is available for move-in anytime after January 23rd, obviously the sooner the better but we can work things out as need be. Preferably I'm looking for a roommate in their early to mid 20s like myself, but I can be flexible with this! The apartment is a spacious and modern 2 bedroom/2 bath apartment located along the Charles River in Watertown, just a short distance away from Watertown Square and the Arsenal Mall. With easy access to the t via a short bus ride, this apartment is ideal for those wishing to live just outside the center of the city but still be able to take full advantage of all the city has to offer. The apartment has wood flooring, energy-efficient GE Clean Steel appliances, pendant lighting, granite countertops, in-home washer and dryer, high ceilings, and large windows providing a view of the river. It is located on the 3rd floor of its building (with an elevator) and is pet friendly (both dogs and cats, barring breed restrictions) given a small monthly fee. I do not currently have a pet, but I do want to keep the option of having a dog open so if you don't like dogs then this may not be the apartment for you. There is off-street parking (covered parking for a monthly fee). It also has easy access to the Dealtry public pool right next door, as well as easy access to the Charles River bike path, including kayaks that can be used in the river for free. The apartment itself costs $1250/person (not including utilities). As for more about me, I am a motivated yet easy going young professional who likes to watch and play sports as well as live an active lifestyle. I like to keep the apartment clean and I do not smoke (and would prefer my roommate be the same). If this interests you or you would like to learn more about the apartment, please reach out to me! Thank you! -Greg



 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)