Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Room Close to Downtown









To contact me directly it's my first.c.last at gee mail. See my FB for the first and last. Room available January 29th. Rent is 800 per month including all utilities. I'm looking for another roommate for my town home in east downtown. It's a 3 bed, 2 bath house. I lease out both downstairs bedrooms which means you will have to share a bathroom when the other bedroom is filled. I live in a small gated townhouse row with a 2 car garage. There is also plenty of guest parking outside the gate. I can either furnish the bedroom or you can bring furniture. It doesn't matter much to me, but a furnished room would go for slightly higher in rent. The upstairs kitchen/dining/living room would be open for you to use at any time. I'm 28 and work as an engineer for a chemical company. I'm fit, healthy, introverted and easy going. I'm also gay but masculine. Ideally I'm looking for a young professional who is trying to save money. Someone who is responsible and easy to get along with. If you think this could be a good match let me know so we can meet and go from there. I cannot accept anyone who smokes or has pets. Please note that my home furnishing is different than the pictures.


 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)