Monday, February 8, 2016

$1100 private room









Looking for roommates!! I have one room available soon (beginning of February) in my 2 bed 2 bath townhouse right across the street from USD. This room could be for 1 or shared in 2 people (1100 for 1 person or 600 each in case you prefer to share it) The room is already furnished and you will have a private bath. About me: I'm 33 years old female and I'm very easy going, looking for new roomies/housemates like me. I work a lot and when at home I like to spend my time cooking and watching tv. Sometimes I also like some drinks with friends (they visit me often but no big parties). The ideal roommate need to be clean (clean up after use) and pretty respectful. It's a familiar environment!! The apartment is completely furnished and its located in Morena - Linda Vista Rd. It's very close to Old Town and bus stop its only 5 min walking and walking distance to USD. Amenities: * Bedroom is already furnished with beds (bunk bed); * Laundry - close to the unit * Townhouse * Balcony * Old Town Trolley Station - pretty close. * USD is across the street Price: $600 each - per month (for shared room - 2 people) Or $1100 for only one person (private bedroom and private bathroom) Deposit and application: To be negotiated with the property management (need to be pay before you move in, probably something around 500) Utilities: Internet, cable, water and trash included. We will split electricity bill AVAILABLE: beginning of February. Text if you are interested and want to take a look at the place. JUST TEXT or please


 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER
Thank You:)