Monday, February 8, 2016

Room Available March 15th









I have a room available for rent in a 3 bd 2 bath house. I am currently in the master and one of the other rooms is occupied by my roommate Liz. The room we have available will share a bathroom with Liz and is expected to share the responsibility of keeping the bathroom clean and presentable. The neighbors are great and quiet! Sry, no pets allowed. I (Nick) am in the Navy and work on North Island. I am also a full time student with Embry Riddle. Most of my classes are primarily online so when I am home I prefer a quiet and respectful environment. Currently I work second shift 2pm-10pm. That being said I have a motorcycle and its kinda loud. If at some point I end up back on 1st shift I leave the house at 5am. Liz, works for a local university as a student advisor and she currently works 6am-5pm Monday through Thursday. We are looking for someone who has a steady job, (Military would be great) and is clean. You will have full access to the the kitchen and living areas. There is a shed in the back yard that can hold any storage necessary. Also there is a two car garage and is primarily for my wood/car projects. there is plenty of street parking or the possibility of a driveway spot is also an option. We have Wifi but no cable. Rent is 700 and 50 towards utilities. The room available is currently occupied but will be available as soon as March 15th Liz and I are the primary names on the rental contract, and you will be required to fill out a rental application just for the rental agency to have your contact information. Feel free to contact me with any questions.


 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)