Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Subleasing a 1br/1ba (female only)









furnished apartment w/d in unit I just graduated and I'm planning to move to Georgia and I want to move out of my room immediately. It's a 3x3 (two other wonderful roommates) student housing (but you don't have to be a student) , all utilities included and 5 mins away from USF. It comes furnished, with good closet space, full size bed, desk work space and drawers. Great parking! No complaints on the neighborhood. Right across the street from Chic-fil-A :), down the street from Walmart, Target, and plenty of gas stations. I want to move out by the end of February. The rent would be $509 for the month of March with the application fee of just $100. Looking for a girlroommate. Contact ASAP! Thanks. :)


 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)