Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Waterfront home, with enclosed pool








House is waterfront on a canal in apollo beach with access to hillsborough bay. There is a spot at the dock for an additional boat. Large pool with outside bar and entertaining area. Clean house. Street is usually quiet but neighbors often have parties. I work full time during the week and I'm off weekends. I have a bachelors degree in mechanical engineering and design fire trucks in bradenton. Like to drink socially usually only on weekends. Pool parties on the weekends are common and I like to have people over. During the week it has to be kind of quiet because I get up really early for work. I have motorcycles and jetskis and play a lot of volleyball. I work out a lot and stay in shape. I don't do illegal drugs and most of my friends don't want to be around it so no regular marijuana users please. I don't have any pets right now and would charge a substantial amount more rent to have any pets around since I'm kind of used to not dealing with them. You must have a full time job and be compatible with myself and possibly one other roommate that I know might be moving in in February. I would need three pay stubs and just one month rent up front. Deposit and utilities are completely negotiable and based on how long you have been employed and living in the area, etc. Feel free to contact me and we can meet up in advance to discuss things and see if we both feel it would be a good living situation. I have to be very careful but I also have a very open mind. Thanks!



 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)