Friday, March 11, 2016

Happy, peaceful home, (minimal TV)









Hello! I have a room in my home, and a small amount of storage space and I am looking for an amazing room mate! It's unfurnished. The room dimensions are 9' x 11'5" with a 2'x 4' closet. Ceilings are 9' high. There is a 6' chef's rack style shelf in the basement, and a little room in the garage (3'x3' area to stack boxes). As far as storage for any more than that, it would have to be put into a storage unit of your own. I have my work studio here at home, so there isn't extra space other than what I listed. The bathroom is shared, but there is a half bathroom in the laundry room too. I am searching for someone who is very DEPENDABLE, fairly QUIET (occasional impromptu dancing while cooking, or in the living room at times too though!), CLEAN, HAPPY and LOVES animals. I have two dogs, a rabbit, and a mostly outdoor kitty. They are all sweet, and friendly goofs. The dogs don't shed, and the bunny does only minimally, so it's not hard for me to keep the house clean, and I prefer it that way. The kitty is outdoors mostly, but does come in to "visit". The animals in my life are FAMILY, so I am looking for someone who loves animals. ***Other possible animals in the house will have to be met in person, along with you, to see if we're all compatible. Respect, communication, and working things out as they come along are tops for me. I'm a very solution-oriented person. Honest, from-the-heart, kind people are who I surround myself with, and I'm seeking the same for someone sharing my home. The ideal person would have an active life of their own. That doesn't mean I wouldn't enjoy doing something together once in awhile, but I'd prefer that to occur naturally.



 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)