Sunday, March 20, 2016

looking for an Indian/Asia flatmate









I am looking for an Indian flat mate for my 2BHK apartment. Apartment can be occupied immediately. He/She will have their separate room. Kitchen, hall, washroom will be in sharing. Total rent is $775 (excluded electricity and heat). Which can be share in between us. Deposit amount is $200. Utilities charges are $50 per month. House is full of all amenities with High speed WiFi. About myself: I am a decent single male, with 27 years old. I have a Strong work ethic. I am very respectful, responsible, easy to get along with, and dependable. I do not have a pet. I don't smoke, nor do drugs. Person should be non-smoker, non-drug. Payment method will be only cash. If interested or in case of any queries please or message me with your contact details on 330-785-830two



 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)