Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Young Male Looking for Roomate ASAP










Hey i'm Joe and just moved to Tampa from NJ and am looking for a roomate in my 2 bedroom apartment in a gated community in North Tampa (Grande Oasis). ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED! It has 5 pools, 3 tennis courts, lake, walking trail, vegetable garden,24 hour gym, unassigned parking etc. Does have new washer/dryer and appliances in unit and a nice balcony. A little bit bout me.. Im 27 years old I work a 9-6 recruiting job downtown and have a housr trained shitzhu that is like my little sidekick. I like to go go the gym, eat good healthy food, football, ufc, chill and play xbox1 or watch netflix. I do like to grab drinks and go out on weekend but grew out of my crazy partying days. I am hoping to meet a cool roomate that is similar to me and can maybe introuduce me to cool things and people here because i dont know really anyone here yet lol. I dont have a preference female or male but must be 420 friendly and have a reliable source of income and have a chill demeanor. Please call or text me if interested.




If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER 


Thank You:)