Tuesday, April 26, 2016

roommate wanted









Roommate Wanted!! Looking for someone for April move in!!!! HI.. I have a 2 bed apt on the 2nd floor over looking Eaton St, near Lasalle and PC. Very quiet and safe area. The apt is a large and sunny apt with a front porch and has 14 windows throughout... so very sunny and breezy. The room for rent is the back bedroom, off the kitchen, and is approx. 13 foot by 12 foot... so big enough for a king size bed and then some. The apartment is furnished, however, I am willing to incorporate my roommates belongings, if needed, to make it feel like "our" apartment. The apartment has a basement with a very large room that belongs to this apt only. So there is plenty of storage if needed. About Me: I am 40 year old gay male. I have 2 10 pound dogs, who are crate trained and housebroken. I also have a 14 year old cat pretty much just sleeps on my bed all day. I work as a bartender (for now) so I am gone a lot of nights and weekends. I like to hang out, watch Netflix, have a few friends over, or go hang w/ friends. I will head downtown every now and then for a night (or afternoon) out...(only a 6 dollar uber ride to downtown pvd). About you: Age and sex don't matter to me. Looking for a SINGLE person.. which means NO COUPLES. Also, no more animals...sorry. Looking for someone who works, can pay their rent. Someone who is chill. no party animals. no drugs (420 is OK) no random people coming in and out at all hours of the day and night. Would love to have someone here that I "click" with... would love it if this could be a real roommate situation, and not someone who will be locked in their room all the time.....Looking for someone who wants to treat this place as their home and will be peaceful and respectful, as I will be. Your half of the rent will be $600 a month, and includes washer/dryer, cable, internet and all utilities. On street parking only. This will be month to month. 1st and security to move. text me is best 545-9582. steve


 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER
Thank You:)