Saturday, April 23, 2016

Nice Bed/Bath For Rent in Bellevue










I'm looking for another young female to share my nice, spacious, newly furnished apartment in Bellevue. You will have your own bedroom, bathroom, walk-in closet, and extra storage space. Your bedroom has a queen size bed and a bedside table. The apartment is near several stores, gyms, easy access to the interstate, nature trails, and a 15-20 minute drive into downtown. The rent per month will be $800 including utilities, with a $400 security deposit. Move in is available now. I am a full time student studying Music Business and I work full time as well. I enjoy spending time in nature, traveling, watching Netflix, attending live shows, and living a healthy lifestyle. I am also a personal fitness trainer. I am new to Nashville, so I would love to become friends with my future roommate and explore the city together.



 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER

Thank You:)