Friday, July 15, 2016

$700 Luxury Condo (Brookhaven)










I have 2 rooms opening up in the next 1-2 months in my Condo. My current roommate from college is buying a place with his GF. The condo is beautiful and comes fully furnished. I have couches & a 65 inch flatscreen. My background: * Born and raised in honolulu Hawaii * Cornell University alumni * Foodie & wine lover. I cook a bunch so plenty of free meals with your rent :D * active/fit & former varsity athlete in college * I work for Red Bull doing strategy so the apartment also comes with an unlimited supply of Red Bull! * I am clean & very respectful of others Photo 6 is my living room. The other photos I pulled from the , so it could look like that if you're an art/design major and want to help me spice up the place.



If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER 


Thank You:)