Sunday, August 21, 2016

Entire basement for rent








Hi, my name is Christina. I own a four bedroom, three bath house in South Aurora and am looking for one roommate. There is currently one other girl living here. The house is located near E Mississippi Ave and S Buckley Rd. The house has been recently remodeled and possesses a two car garage and a nice sized backyard. It is right by a beautiful park and is relatively close to I225. I absolutely love living here! I am renting out the basement which includes your own bathroom, living room, and bedroom. Rent would be $900/month for a one year lease plus your share of utilities (typically $65-85). A little about me: I am a 28 year old RN and a full time graduate student. I moved here two years ago from Oregon. I have a very busy schedule but in my free time I can be found hiking, working out, reading, or socializing with friends. I’m pretty easy going in most regards, but have a type A personality when it comes to my career. I’m often described as “bubbly”. What I’m looking for: I would prefer to live with a female close to my age (23-36) with a similar personality and interests. Not 420 friendly. No heavy alcohol use please. No pets please as my roommate’s cat doesn’t get along well with others. The biggest thing I ask is that you communicate any problems or concerns you have. Small issues can explode if not addressed in a timely matter. If I believe we are a good fit I can show you the house. The room is available September 2nd to move in.



 If interested Click & CONTACT OWNER
Thank You:)